Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kyler's First Birthday


So much has happened since my last post. It'll take me awhile to get caught up on all that so lets start with one of the big things that happened.....Kyler's first birthday. Yes, my baby is one! I can't believe it. Kyler started walking a couple weeks before his birthday. Porter and Ryker both started walking around their birthday but Kyler beat them there. Now that he's walking he thinks he is just as big as his big brothers and that he can do everything that they do. It's really funny! For Kyler's birthday we had a little family party with our family and he got his very own birthday cake which he loved and ate every bit of. Ok, Dad and his brothers helped! Then he got to have a party with the Custer's with Mom and Aunt Kristy. And, he got spoiled just like all kids do! And, he loved every bit of it too!


Look at him eye this cake! Just couldn't wait to dig in!


Tada!



Yes, I got really creative and made a dragon cake. Turned out ok! It was a lot more work than I was planning on but all the kids loved it!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So big and so cute!! I need to come see him again because he's still 3 months old in my head!