Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stinkin' Cute Kids

So, I have been trying to get my kids pictures done forever. I wanted to get Ryker's 2 years and Kyler's 6 months. With my sis in law and me both working it was hard to find a time. Plus, the weather didn't really want to cooperate whenever we actually had it planned. I finally got them done a couple weeks ago. I have a bunch of pictures but here's a couple of each of my boys. They are just so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting. I keep telling Mike it's time to have another one!!! Haha!!!

Porter - 3 1/2 years



Ryker - 2 years




Kyler - 8 months


We tried to get some with all 3 of them but we did it at the end and they didn't want anything to do with it. So, we'll have to try that again next time. Atleast I finally got them done!!

3 comments:

Tiana said...

I think Ryker has a lot of custer in him. YOu have such cutie boys!

Diana said...

You have super cute little boys!!! I was going to say the same thing that Tiana said about Ryker. He is so your family:) Also why not have another since they are so cute!

Kristi said...

Such little cuties! Makes me want to come visit again!