Saturday, April 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Ok, I am so late on getting these posted. I almost didn't post them since it's way past but then decided to just play catch up. Christmas was a lot of fun. The boys loved it. They got spoiled, like always. Here are a few pictures of them.

Porter


Ryker
Don't you love how he has to be just like his big brother?


Kyler


Mike made them some bunk beds. They turned out so good. Porter and Ryker absolutely love climbing on them too.


Here they are with their turtles that Santa brought them. They had been telling me for a month that Santa was going to bring them turtles. Boy was that fun for Mike and me to hide them from the boys for 2 weeks. Porter just looked at me when he saw them and said, I told you Santa was going to bring me a turtle!

No comments: