Thursday, November 13, 2008

Fun in the Leaves


Ryker was taking a nap when I took these so unfortunately I didn't get pictures of Ryker in the leaves. Those of you who have been to our house have seen the huge trees we have in our yard. Huge trees mean tons of leaves. The other day Mike was out raking the leaves with Porter. They made a huge pile of leaves and Mike was throwing Porter into them. He would sink in the pile over his head. Then he would pop up just laughing. It was so cute! I just had to take some pictures.



3 comments:

Kristi said...

Too cute! And it looks like you have a gorgeous view there - I need to come visit!

Custer Family said...

How fun! Porter is getting so big! He is so grown up. I wish I had some leaves to jump in. Love your fall background. I already put Winter on mine. I'm just so excited for Christmas!

Kassie said...

Your boys are so cute!